Saturday, March 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss

As a kid I never read one of Dr.Seuss books, such a shame I know, but as I grew older I discovered this magical world, especially since becoming a bilingual teacher. I wanted my students to learn about this awesome author, I didn't want them to miss the fun of reading his books, so of course they became huge fans. Now as a mom I want my kids to love and appreciate him as much as I do. I have had quite a success with Valeria, Dany is a tough one though, but he'll come around.

I leave you with a selection of a few of my favorite quotes, hope you enjoy them!!!!!!!






This last one is my very favorite, I found a shop on etsy that sell it as a wall art. I have it now in my kids room. What a better way to start a day, don't you think???



No comments:

Post a Comment